Did you ever sleep walk before?

One fine morning, my uncle asked me : "You have something to ask me last night?" and I replied to him that I dont' remember asking him anything. But he told me that I pester him, showing and pointing my palm to him "What is This?".
This incident happen after everyone have gone to bed, I guess it is during the middle of the night. Seriously I don't remember anything, and I don't remember asking him any questions. So, I asked him what exactly did I asked. He was not sure what I wanted to ask, as I kept showing and pointing to my palm. It was then that I realise I sleep walk that night. This incident happened when I'm still a kid attending primary school.
So you think this happen only once? Nope, I had it the second time. On the second time I sleep walk, I didn't prompt any questions to anyone. Again, it happen when I was in primary school. It was in the morning that I heard the news from my mum. She told me why are you hugging the carpet so tightly in the middle of the night?
Back then, I don't have any clues why I am doing it. why I hugged a smelly carpet where everyone's foot had actually stepped over it. It is my worst nightmare to actually hugged a carpet. *Gosh!
Now recently, I remember that after I went to bed. The phone rang in the living room. The ringing of the phone is irritating, so usually I will pick up the phone so that I can go back to my bed peacefully. I know I was very sleepy that night, so I decided to go and pick up the call. I was semi-concious as I know what I am going to do next. But the shocking things that I did was not picking up the phone, I actually went to the switch in my bedroom and trying to turn it off as I thought I am turning off the phone.
I kept switching the switch on and off, on and off, and I wonder why the phone still keeps ringing. After a while, the phone stop ringing and then finally I can go back to sleep. The next morning, my mum asked me why am I playing with the switch last night. Well, I told her that the phone keeps ringing and it is irritating. Then she told me she is the one who picks up the phone.
Don't ask me why I am playing with the switch, I certainly has no idea why I am doing it. But I did remember that I want to stop the phone from ringing, and I also remember that I DID touch the switch as if I want to off the phone from ringing. -__- It seems like the switch has become the phone, did I sleep walk again? I not too sure.
TO KNKOW MORE ABOUT SLEEP WALKING - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepwalking

1 Response to "Did you ever sleep walk before?"

  1. gin says:

    my sleepwalk scenario is like urs.. i went overseas with my friend, then my phone alarm keep ringing, then i go on off my lights which is beside my bed for like hundred times but my the sound didnt go off. then my friend gave up shouting at me and off my phone for me. haha.

Powered by Blogger