The Chewing Gum Story

Remember what our parents used to tell us when we were young? The chewing gum cannot be swallowed, and it will turn out real bad if you ever swallowed one.
I remember during my primary school days, I like to chew chewing gum. This is because we kids like to compete with one another on whoever can blow the biggest bubble, and it does keep us busy.
One evening after my dinner, i pop one chewing gum into my mouth. I used to be very talkative - though now i not sure if i still am, have to inteview my friend if i'm still am. *chuckle*
So~ I chew and chew while I chat with my mum. I guess i chat too happily, so I took a Deep breath ready for the next line of my conversation and this is how things happen. I ACCIDENTALLY swollow the chewing gum.
Frantically I rush to my mum, telling her that i swallowed the gum. Well, she seems really calm and peaceful about it. I wonder if she really care about me. -_-!! At that time, I think i am going to be dead. The gum is going to be stuck in my stomach for the rest of my life, and there is nothing I can do about it!!
Anyway, nothing happens to me, so I guess it alright if you swallow a gum - provided you are lucky that it didn't stuck at your throat.

2 Response to "The Chewing Gum Story"

  1. Anonymous says:

    u were lucky coz u able to tell ur parent about it.. and for me.. i kept this secret til now.. no ppl know that i swallowed the gums til my aged LOL~ LOL! tats bit funny.. hahaha.. silly of me when i am young >.<

    cos I swallow in front of her. wat to do.. I'm afraid of death last time. hahah

Powered by Blogger